Today we’d like to introduce you to Payal Patel.
Payal, can you briefly walk us through your story – how you started and how you got to where you are today.
We got our start in photography after being avid photographers at events, family outings and just enthusiasts, which eventually led to an opportunity shooting a friend’s engagement photos in Chicago. Since then, we’ve grown into a full studio specializing in weddings, however, we also capture occasional family sessions.
Has it been a smooth road?
We have been very fortunate enough to watch our friends photography businesses’ grow throughout the years so that has helped alleviate any major struggles. We have spent an exquisitely long amount of time behind the lens, but our initial love of the camera came from getting our own photos taken by remarkable photographers that have all turned into great mentors and friends and helped us turn into a successful wedding photography and videography business.
We’d love to hear more about your business.
Based out of Chicago, Bokéh Studios is an award-winning studio for our work shooting engagements, weddings and special events for over five years. Our years of dedication to the art of professional photography and videography has been noticed and awarded on national and international levels.
We know how important a couple’s day is. And we know how important it is to trust your photographer or videographer. You get one shot at this—it’s important to do it right. We are here to guide couple’s through the process and we love getting to know people, what’s important to you, how you met, etc. Getting to know the couple’s story allows us to incorporate their personalities into their event and make their images unique.
Telling a special story is a gift and an art we cherish. Through our passion of creativity we uniquely capture couple’s stories about one of the biggest days of their life: their wedding day. We thrive on building relationships with our couples through our recognizable photography and videography so we can showcase their distinctive personalities. When you work with Bokéh Studios we tailor their experience to fit their vision. Create your own story is our tagline.
Is our city a good place to do what you do?
Chicago is a strong and vibrant city and provides a great starting point for remote businesses, however, it is a very competitive landscape. There are a lot of very talented photographers that vie for the same attention when seeking potential couples, but there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow. The architecture and history of the city also provides a great landscape for capturing the essence of what it means to live in an opportunistic area and there are also many big businesses and small businesses to connect and collaborate with.
- THE ESSENTIAL: $1,500 (6 hours coverage, two photographers, usb of all images, private online gallery)
- THE KEEPSAKE: $2,000 (8 hours coverage, two photographers, usb of all images, private online gallery, custom 8×8 album)
- THE HEIRLOOM: $2,500 (10 hours coverage, two photographers, engagement session, usb of all images, private online gallery, custom 8×8 album, drone photography)
- THE PLATINUM: $3,000 (12 hours coverage, two photographers, engagement session, usb of all images, private online gallery, custom 8×8 album, 250 4×6 prints, drone photography)
- Address: Chicago, IL
- Website: www.iambokeh.com
- Phone: (224) 698-7538
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bokehstudios/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bokehchicago
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bokehstudios
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/bokéh-studios-chicago
- Other: https://www.pinterest.com/bokehstudios/
Our photo: Gina Meola Photography
Our work photos: Bokéh Studios