Today we’d like to introduce you to Don Sevcik.
Don, as you know, we’re impressed with MathCelebrity – tell our readers more, for example what you’re most proud of as a company and what sets you apart from others.
MathCelebrity is an automated online math tutor. Think of it as a Google for Math. You enter your problem or search term, press the button, and the website shows you every single step-by-step line of math in less than one second.
How are we different from other math tutors? Speed, 1/3 of one second is faster than any math tutor out there.
We cover 90% or more of the math curriculum from 1st grade through college. We are also known for the detail and help we provide in math.
There is no need for textbooks. No need to schedule a tutoring session. No need to leave the house. Everything a student needs is right inside the search box.
Has it been a smooth road?
Struggles include building trust with customers, promoting the website, and finding a way to have a computer solve math problems with step-by-step detail.
I also wrote a book documenting the entire journey: One Second Math: Homework Help on Demand
Let’s touch on your thoughts about our city – what do you like the most and least?
I like the different backgrounds and the work ethic. We have a good startup scene and a growing band of talent.
I don’t like the red tape and some of the archaic handling of entrepreneurship.
- Upgrade calculators to use quiz generators and additional resources: $49 per month
- Upgrade calculators to use quiz generators and additional resources: $397 per year
- Address: 1521 Rohde Avenue, Berkeley, IL 60163
- Website: www.mathcelebrity.com
- Phone: 800 234-2933
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/MathCelebrity
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MathCelebrity
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/MathCelebrity